Tuesday, June 26, 2007

&= Super-fat babies <"&=" being "somehow equals">

Mr. Knoll has expressed a bit of doubt at the prospect of any progeny of mine being at all fat, should it be born of an Asian mother.  To you, Mr. Knoll, I say:
 
Yes, yes, I see your point.  Fat... Asian.. HA!
 
I should have clarified that I meant super-fat only with respect to the fattitude which the said Japanese grandparents WOULD have expected the child to express.  Because of my contribution to his or her frame, however, the babe would possess far more rotundity than any purely Asian baby would be capable of.  I myself, though one might not think it to look at me now, or at any time past the age of 1 for that matter, was in fact a mega-fat baby.  I had more chins than China-town, my shadow weighed more than most premies, and my baby name of Junior Samples was well-earned, for no morsel nor victual was safe within the ravenous radius of my flabulescent arm which generated a sucking vortex of consumption into which all food-stuffs met their mastication.  Or so they tell me.  I was too busy growing to remember.  Puttin` on the pounds is hard work.
 
So, Mr. Knoll, thank you for the challenge.  I hope the clarification is sufficient... which is to say, torturesome to your soul in its loquacity and affectation.
For the Cause,
--
Joshua <{><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Josh,
I am have trouble reaching you through e-mail (I sent you a message a week ago and have not recieved back) so I am posting here because I know you will find and read this. Please try and contact me (you can take this off the comment list when you get it).

Sincerely,
Eddie Carley